Due to the current State of Emergency issued by Governor Northam the town office LOBBY will be closed until further notice.
The Drive-thru in the back of the building is open Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Keeping citizens safe is the top priority of the Town of Rural Retreat. It is important for you to be aware that the daily operations of the town will continue as usual.
Payments may be made:
- Drop Box – A drop box is located on the right side of the town office building near the flagpole. Please place payment in an envelope with the account name on the envelope.
- Drive-thru window located at the back of the building and will be open Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- Website townofruralretreat.com click on payments tab.
- Pay by mail – Mail your check or money order to P.O. Box 130, Rural Retreat, VA 24368.
- Pay by phone by calling (276) 686-4221.
If you need to contact our Police department, please call (276) 686-4221 Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Please call 911 for any after-hours emergencies.
Keeping You Informed
We’re committed to keeping you informed through this rapidly changing situation.
For the latest information about COVID-19, please visit cdc.gov
or your local health department website.